ACCOUNTING AND BUSINESS ADVISORY
Trends and Vision Consultants Advisory team of professionals provides advice and assistance to enable companies, intermediaries and public sector bodies to mitigate risk, improve performance and create value. We provide a wide range of Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory Services that can help clients respond to immediate needs as well as put in place the strategies for the longer term.
- Establish performance benchmarks and key performance indicators that are clearly aligned with business objectives
- Determine the true profitability of products, services and customers, establishing performance and cost measurement systems
- Identify risk reduction and performance improvement opportunities
- Design and implement process redesign and shared service models
- Drive the sourcing strategy, vendor selection, contract negotiation and transition phases of outsourcing initiatives
- Enhance the value of existing third party contracts, outsourcing deals through contract compliance, service level definition and contract renewal support
- Extract increased value from intellectual property
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Business sales and disposals
- Public company and take-over advice
- Flotations and initial public offerings
- Private equity and management buy-outs
- Valuations, fairness opinions and appraisals
- Project finance, public private partnerships and the private finance initiative
- Debt raising and restructuring advice
Internal Audit Services
- Outsourcing Capacity for the Internal Audit function
- Supplement the skills or geographic reach of the in-house team through cosourcing and advisory services.
- Provide Monitoring and evaluation support throughout a transaction from pre-deal integration through to completion and post-deal integration or separation.
- Focus on helping clients to buy, sell and finance businesses.
- Mergers, joint ventures, leveraged buy-outs (LBOs) and Initial Public Offers (IPOs).